Monday, February 18, 2008

Random Acts of Kindness Week

Did you know that February 10 to 17 has been declared Random Acts of Kindness Week?

I make a conscious effort to be kind. I hold doors open, specially for seniors. I have picked up stray animals and adopted them, I have helped strangers when my husband thought it was ridiculous or dangerous.

I have to work harder and do more kindness, even amidst our own struggles. And for this week, I will work at being kinder to my husband because sometimes I am too hard on him. . .

Do something kind today--and the challenge is not to let anyone know.

Here are some ideas from Acts of Kindness.Org:

Say hello, visit a friend, let another go first, forgive mistakes, share a smile, open the door, lend a hand, be tolerant, offer a hug, do an act of kindness everyday.

Have fun, be kind!

1 comment:

Diana Joy said...

That's what I love about you! You are one of the kindest people I know :) ACTS OF KINDNESS COME NATURALLY TO YOU!!!
I love the post!
Love,
Diana Joy
((BIG HUG))